Monday, June 9, 2008

Garden update


Well... we survived the graduation activities at the end of May. I can hardly believe that Kathryn is done with school. We had a fun time though.

Since Suzi updated on their garden, I thought I should, too. We were excited this weekend to have our first little harvest. We had broccoli, one little yellow squash, and our lettuce in a chef salad.

We had a blowout in the hose in the back yard! So, we are very motivated to get the drip system installed. We made good headway on it tonight. Thank the Lord, it rained night before last. I was about to send Jack out in the yard to do a rain dance!!!

Hope you enjoy the photos...This is one of our broccoli plants.


This is a baby japanese eggplant.

the right side...

the left side...

my purple potatoes...


the baby okra

No comments: